AUPAIRS on call is a local, family orientated, yet highly professional business. We have high standards for employing you as an Au Pair, however if you have a warm, friendly, caring personality, are passionate about children, energetic and willing to continue to learn and gain experience in this field then you are exactly the type of person we need!
Potential candidates must have the following:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a matric certificate
- A valid drivers license and own reliable vehicle with seat belts all around
- A valid ID or passport and visa that permits you to work in South Africa
- Experience with children in some capacity and be able to provide references (not family members)
- Have studied, wanting to or currently studying a child care related course or demonstrated interest in the area
- A First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain one
Working with children and young people can be the most rewarding job in the world, but does require acceptance of a large amount of responsibility, it is for this reason that we will only accept candidates who demonstrate that they are truly passionate about working with children and understand children’s and parent’s needs.
You are being entrusted with other people’s children and it is very important that you understand this level of responsibility, are able to rise to the challenge and treat these children the way their parents would.
If you are just looking for any job that you can get or just because you cannot find anything else then we are not for you.
If you are excited by what you have just read then please email us and we will contact you and provide you with the au pair application form. Please complete the au pair application form giving as much detail as possible in order for us to be able to place you in a family that best suits yourself, and send it back to us together with your CV and contactable references.