Deciding who the right person to take care of your children will be is possibly one of the more stressful decisions you have to make as a parent.
We take the stress and anxiety of recruiting the perfect Au Pair for you!
As people who have employed Au Pairs for several years or been Au Pairs ourselves we know exactly the type of person you want to have caring for your children! Our application process is highly selective and we do not compromise on anything, if we are not 100% comfortable with the candidate we do not waste our time continuing with their application let alone think of sending them on to you.
Our aim is that your Au Pair will become a part of the family. You must be able to communicate with them easily and they must understand your expectations as well you understanding theirs. There is nothing more stressful and unsettling than an unhappy Au Pair taking care of your children and in turn unhappy children being taken care of by your Au Pair!
You and the Au Pair must feel comfortable enough with each other to be able to discuss anything related to the service they are providing to your family.
Things to consider before choosing an au pair:
- What days and times is the Au Pair required?
- Does it matter that they are not the same religion / ethnicity / nationality as our family?
- Car safety and driving? How many years minimum driving experience should they have?
- Do I require someone who has a child care diploma, first aid course or other further education?
- What age Au Pair are you looking for?
- Should the Au Pair have worked as an Au Pair before, or can this be their first placement?
- What are all the duties / tasks I expect my au pair to perform?
- What are my views on discipline, how must the Au Pair fit in with us in terms of this?
- Will the Au Pair be expected to have a set program to follow or will this be provided by you?
Please email us should you be interested in making use of our services, and we will contact you and provide you with the family application form. Please complete the family application form giving as much detail as possible in order for us to find you a candidate that best suits your family's needs.